WHY IN NEWS?
- First phase of India’s first mission mode e-governance project, MCA21 was launched on May 24, 2021 by Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs, Anurag Thakur. This version of MCA21 is data analytics driven.
About MCA21 Version 3.0
- MCA21 version 3.0 was highlighted during budget 2021-2022. This project makes use of new technologies to streamline corporate compliance and experiences of stakeholders. It will be implemented in two phases for which second and third phase will be launched in October 2021. First phase of the project consists of new email services for MCA officers, revamped website, eBook and e Consultation.
Aim of the Project
Version 3.0 of MCA 21 was launched to:
- Promote Ease of Doing Business,
- Strengthen the enforcement,
- Facilitate seamless integration and
- Exchange data among regulators and
- Enhance user experience.
What is MCA21?
It is an online portal of corporate affairs ministry. Launched in 2006, the portal has made all the information related to company, accessible to stakeholders and general public.