- SpaceX is to launch DOGE-1, a satellite that is completely funded with crypto currency. Days earlier Musk did mention about DOGE crypto currencies in a TV show he was hosting.
- It is the first ever commercial payload to be paid with Dogecoin.
- The satellite weighs 40 kilograms.
- The satellite is to be launched in 2022.
- The DOGE-1 is a payload of Geometric Energy Corporation. The company is to obtain lunar spatial intelligence from cameras and sensors with integrated computational and communication systems.
- DOGE-1 is to be launched in Falcon 9.
© 2023 Civilstap Himachal Design & Development