- Around 30 Countries from across the oceans have joined the GloLitter Partnerships Project to tackle marine plastic litter.
- GloLitter Partnerships Project was launched by the International Maritime Organization(IMO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations(FAO).
- The Government of Norway provided initial funding for the project.
- Aim: The project aims to help the maritime transport and fishing sectors to adapt to a low-plastic future. To achieve this goal, this initiative will assist developing countries to apply best practices for prevention, reduction, and control of marine plastic litter from those sectors.
- Participating Countries: 30 Countries will be participating in the project. India is one of the participating countries.
© 2023 Civilstap Himachal Design & Development