WHY IN THE NEWS?
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog has successfully completed two-month-long and a first of its kind, digital skills and exclusive entrepreneurship ATL Tinkerpreneur summer boot camp held across the country.
About ATL Tinkerpreneur:
- ‘Tinkerpreneur’ is the name derived from the phrase ‘enabling students to tinker from the comfort of their homes and become an entrepreneur this summer.
- Hence, ATL Tinkerpreneur was a Bootcamp focussed on cultivating a hands-on innovative mindset among students. It was designed for high school students across the nation,
- The Bootcamp enabled the participants to develop a business idea and create an end-to-end strategy for setting up a new venture.
- Over the course of the Bootcamp, the participants learnt the required digital skills, created and developed a business model around a digital product, generated a marketing plan, developed/established an online store, learnt business finance and culminated it by presenting their pitch deck in front of Industry experts.
About Atal innovation mission (AIM)
- AIM was set up by NITI Aayog in 2016 to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship by creating institutions and programs that enhance innovation in schools, colleges, and entrepreneurs in general.