Active transport involves
A patient with blood group O was injured in an accident and has blood loss. Which group of blood should be used by doctor for transfusion?
Consider the following statement:
1. Initiation and stimulation of heartbeat take place by nerves.
2. All veins carry deoxygenated blood.
3. Humans have single circulatory system
Which of the above is/are incorrect
Match the following
A. AB blood group 1.- Allergic condition
B. O blood group 2.- Inflammation
C. Eosinophil 3.- Absence of antigen
D. Neutrophils 4.- Absence of antibody
Choose the correct code:
In humans, which one among the following with reference to breathing is correct?
What would happen if human blood becomes acidic (low pH)?
Blood does not coagulate inside the body due to the presence of
Which of the following statements is/are correct ?
1. Coronary artery supplies blood to heart muscles.
2. Pulmonary vein supplies blood to lungs.
3. Hepatic artery supplies blood to kidneys.
4. Renal artery supplies blood to kidneys.
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Which one of the following statements about lymph is correct?
Which one of the following shows correct composition of blood
Through which of the following ways formation of Acid Rain can be minimized?
1. By reducing the emission of both sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide in the atmosphere.
2. By avoiding the use of Catalytic converters in cars.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A genetically engineered form of brinjal, known as the Bt- brinjal, has been developed. The objective of this is ?
Which among the following are used in cloud seeding.
1. Dry ice
2. Potassium iodide
3. Silver iodide
4. Pure salt crystals
Under National Air Quality Monitoring Programme (NAMP) which among the following are monitored.
1. Sulphur dioxide
2. Oxides of nitrogen as NO2
3. Suspended particulate matter
4. Respirable Suspended Particulate Matter (RSPM / PM10)
Kigali amendment is related to which of the following?