April 24, 2024
Consider the following statements:
1. The National Asset Reconstruction Company Limited (NARCL) registered with the RBI as an Asset Reconstruction Company under SARFAESI Act, 2002.
2. NARCL buys assets with 25% of the agreed price in cash and the remaining 75% will be in the form of “Security Receipts”.
3. If borrower fails to repay the installment, interest on principal or principal for 90 days the loan becomes NPA and it is termed as Substandard Asset.
4. Written off assets are those on which the bank or lender doesn’t count the money borrower owes to it.
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
  • (A) 1 & 4 only
  • (B) 2 & 3 only
  • (C) 3 & 4 only
  • (D) 1 & 2 only
Consider the following statements:
1. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has reported a significant anthrax outbreak in five countries in East and southern Asia.
2. Anthrax is a highly infectious disease that is caused by the gram-positive, rod-shaped virus known as Bacillus anthracis.
3. Anthrax usually affects livestock like cattle, sheep and goats, as well as wild herbivores.
4. Vaccines against Anthrax are also available for both livestock and humans.
Which of the following statements is/are correct?
  • (A) 1 & 2 only
  • (B) 2 & 3 only
  • (C) 3 & 4 only
  • (D) 1 & 4 only
Consider the following statements:
1. United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) released its Southeast Asia Opium Survey 2023.
2. As per report, Myanmar is the world's biggest opium producer.
3. Golden Triangle comprises of Myanmar, Laos and
4 UNODC headquarters are located at Paris, France.
Which of the following statements is/are incorrect?
  • (A) 1 & 3 only
  • (B) 1, 2 & 3 only
  • (C) 1 & 4 only
  • (D) 3 & 4 only
Consider the following statements:
1. Asia and the Pacific Regional Overview of Food Security and Nutrition 2023 report was released by UNICEF.
2. As per report, 31.7% & 18.7% of children of the country under five years of age suffered with stunting and wasting respectively.
Which of the following statements is/ are correct?
  • (A) 1 only
  • (B) 2 only
  • (C) Both 1 and 2
  • (D) Neither 1 nor 2
Consider the following statements:
1. Pa Togan Nengminza Sangma was a freedom fighter from Meghalaya.
2. He belonged to Khasi tribe and known for his role in the anti-colonial resistance movement in north eastern India.
Which of the following statements is/ are correct?
  • (A) 1 only
  • (B) 2 only
  • (C) Both 1 and 2
  • (D) Neither 1 nor 2
Consider the following statements:
1. ENACT (Enhancing Nature-based Solutions for an Accelerated Climate Transformation) was launched recently at COP28 in UAE.
2. ENACT aims to coordinate global efforts to address climate change, land and ecosystem degradation, and biodiversity loss through Nature-based Solutions.
Which of the following statements is/ are correct?
  • (A) 1 only
  • (B) 2 only
  • (C) Both 1 and 2
  • (D) Neither 1 nor 2
Consider the following statements:
1. Pushpa Bharati’s 2016 memoir, “Yaadein, Yaadein aur Yaadein”, has been selected for the 33rd Vyas Samman.
2. The award is bestowed by the Sahitya Akademi.
Which of the following statements is/ are incorrect?
  • (A) 1 only
  • (B) 2 only
  • (C) Both 1 and 2
  • (D) Neither 1 nor 2
The city of Khan Yunis, seen recently in news, is located in-
  • (A) Yemen
  • (B) Oman
  • (C) Sudan
  • (D) Gaza
National Energy Conservation Day is observed in India every year on-
  • (A) December 12th
  • (B) December 13th
  • (C) December 14th
  • (D) December 15th

© 2024 Civilstap Himachal Design & Development